Culture

VASCARE TESTIMONY: #1 (BIG VEINS PROBLEMS)



VASCARE TESTIMONY:PINOY VASCARE USERS/DRINKERS
My husband is a triathlete and he has big veins in his legs. It doesn't really bother him but when I joined IBasic and came across our VASCARE product I convinced him to try 1 box. Which he did. That night he drank 1 sachet.

following day in the afternoon he told me that his legs feels numb ( 1 sachet effect of VASCARE). That night he again told me that he feels as if his veins are throbbing so he drank half sachet only.

The next day, he was feeling the effect kore intensely, his veins are prominent and he feels numb on his lower legs. That night he slept early because of his leg pains and he feels as if he has fever inside ( 1 1/2 sachet effect ). This morning before we went to Church he drank the leftover of his half sachet. He told me he is feeling much better and that his legs/veins are feeling lighter. He was amazed with the effect of VASCARE that he immediately called his sister and some friend and shared his experience.

Effects may vary for each individual. My husband had such a fast reaction to VASCARE probably because he is an athlete.
THANK YOU IBASIC!!!

CASH ON DELIVERY


CASH ON DELIVERY




FOR FAST TRANSACTION CALL OR TEXT 0926-6917-190